Life, Love and Business … and How Each Impacts the Other
This weeks Blog is a little different … there won’t be a video but instead I’m sharing my recent interview with Petra Jones of The Mumpreneur Show, where she digs deep and asks me some nitty gritty questions about my Life, Love and Business. We cover a lot of ground including:
- My personal life and previous career
- Why I don’t believe in “work-life balance”
- Making the decision to take the leap from employment to self-employment
- My personal story that lead to the creation of The Baby Diaries App
- The competitive online world
- What steps I took to market The Baby Diaries App online to stand out
- The power of telling your story
- Partnership marketing
- My personal approach to partnering with someone and step by step examples
- What is a white label partnership and how I recently secured one
- My new online program Shine and what it’s about
- Common mistakes around starting an online business
- Importance of SEO
- How important it is to have a business plan
- My thoughts on superpowers
- My Top Tip to help us stand out in today’s online world.
Phew! It’s a biggie.
Listen above or here’s the link to the Interview.
Have a wonderful week
PS. Here’s the link to the Business Planning template that we talk about in the Interview.